Aktuálně otevřené pozice
Senior solution architect /ENG/
The role of the solution architect is pivotal for the success of our products as it bridges and brings closer GA engineering & research with customers. The ideal candidate has experience with larger production data environments and will have a substantial contribution to the growth of our solutions.
What we need you to do
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers
- Work closely with the operations, software engineering, and product management teams to design and implement our next-generation cloud architecture
- Design and implement best practice for high-availability, scalability, security, and compliance
- Monitor latest trends in data related architectures
- Help manage vendor and partner relationships
- Support PR and community activities
What skills you should have
- Experience with designing and/or implementing large scale data environments
- Some exposure to the following technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Hadoop, Elastic stack, Terraform, Spark, Relational Databases
- Basic coding skills (ideally Python)
- Knowledge of the CD/CI process using containers
- Experience with production implementation in major cloud environments (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Previous experience with large enterprise customers (banks, telcos…)
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills (primarily English)
- Ability to travel up to 40%
Working with us
Gauss Algorithmic is currently home to some of the brightest minds with backgrounds in physics, mathematical or biological research and extensive experience implementing big data and artificial intelligence use-case in the real world.
All our employees enjoy:
- Work in a fast-growing field where we can apply the knowledge and skills that most companies thought were not important a while back
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Work in a friendly and fun environment
- Opportunities to keep learning (conferences, courses)
- Opportunities to keep fit (Multisport card)
- Many offsite activities (running & bike camps or xc skiing)
- Flexible working hours and an extra week of vacation (5 weeks in total)
- Work in the city centre of Brno, the silicon heart of the Republic
- Great compensation for their work.
Want to join our team?
Contact us: email@example.com